Amazon is a popular go-to source for just about every product one may be thinking about buying. Sometimes you can find great markdowns on the site as well. While we sell the SteriShoe UV shoe sanitizer for the exact same price directly through our website, you may be curious about what consumer reviewers have to say about the pathogen-killing device. In today’s post, we’ve summarized common threads from the 170 reviewers who weighed in.
Laser Toenail Fungus Therapy Patients Protect Their Investments
Using our UV light device as a complementary treatment along with laser toenail fungus removal is one common theme that’s popped up over the past few years, as laser treatment for fungal nails gains popularity. As you may have heard, laser toenail therapy is one of the most effective methods to eradicate toenail fungus, but it is very expensive. Some patients pay up to $1,500 out of pocket! So it makes sense that people would want to take added measures to ensure the nail fungus does not come back immediately because the patient put his or her foot back into a shoe that was contaminated with fungal spores. Here’s what some SteriShoe UV shoe sanitizer customers said:
“The laser took care of the fungus. The person doing the laser treatment advised me to also buy the Sterishoe to prevent re-infection. Sterishoe has worked perfectly for me.” – A. Cirulli “Angela” (Seattle, USA)
“Treating fungus takes time and is quite expensive. I wanted to do it only once and things are looking great so far.” – Lou
“The SteriShoe is a terrific product. It was recommended by a podiatry laser center that I visited. Oh, my gosh, think of your shoes and all that nasty stuff inside.” – Jeffrey A. Miller
“I recently had the laser toenail fungus removal treatment dealy done to my toes, and was then recommended to either get this or spray Lysol or the shoe spray they use at bowling alleys, into my shoes every night. At first I tried the Lysol and quickly decided I didn’t want to have to do that every night because of the smell, and also because then you are supposed to wait 48 hours to wear the shoes! Anyhow, I opted for the SteriShoe. It seems a bit pricey up front, but it does seem like a pretty solid product.” – “Sponge Monkey”
SteriShoe UV Shoe Sanitizer Customers Seek Odor Control
Many of our customers are also looking for help eliminating shoe odor. Bacteria is one of the primary culprits behind stinky feet. Sweat is the fuel the bacteria consumes and also creates a nice damp environment for bacterial reproduction, so you’ll want to consider ways of reducing moisture in your shoes as well. We also recommend using the device along with the other “odor masking” methods to leave a pleasant scent behind. More than 30 customers said the UV device was very helpful in their efforts to reduce the smelly feet odor:
– “The UV light dries and removes the odor of shoes while it cleans it. I use it on all my shoes.” – Austin
– “My family used to complain about the odor from my shoes. When I found this product I tried it on day one on all of my shoes. It works and no smelly shoes! I am very happy!” – H. Jiang
– “I have to wear black socks with my dress shoes everyday and have noticed an odor problem. This product was easy to set up and took care of the issue.” – David
– “It does a great job reducing the odor in my climbing shoes. Some of my older pairs still smell a bit but the overall improvement is amazing. Using the Sterishoe with running shoes or dress shoes, the odor gets zapped completely.” – “Torsten”
– “Half of my family suffers from ultra stinky feet. It has been a problem for a long time; sometimes it smells like a skunk hit our house. With SteriShoe, I no longer have to toss the shoes outside in the sun; they smell sweet and fresh now. It’s heaven in our house again.” – Daniel G. Lebryk
Podiatrists Recommend The SteriShoe UV Shoe Sanitizer
Lastly, many reviewers remarked that their podiatrist recommended the SteriShoe UV shoe sanitizer as a way to prevent recurrent toenail fungus, athlete’s foot, and diabetic foot ulcers. Here’s what our customers had to say:
– “If you’re being treated for any kind of foot fungus, the usual scenario is to throw out all your shoes. My podiatrist recommended this alternative.” – “Yours Truly”
– “I got one of these from my podiatrist to help with a toenail fungus and quickly learned that it deodorizes shoes too. My shoes were never particularly stinky, but after the SteriShoe is used, it is like they are new! You can put your nose right in your shoe and smell only the leather.” – Kappy Hodges
– “I bought this product after seeing them in my podiatrist’s office and talking to him about it. He thought it would be a good idea for my “clammy” feet which have caused lingering issues. After using it for about a week, I would say that it is working very well.” – M. Ellis
“SteriShoe Ultraviolet Shoe Sanitizer is an excellent product recommended by my podiatrist…. I have already recommended this product to a friend.” – Nancy E. Talburt
Buy A SteriShoe UV Shoe Sanitizer & Write A Review Of Your Own!
As with any product, there will always be a few disappointed customers, but the vast majority of people who bought our UV shoe sanitizer were surprised by how well it worked. Get yours for $129.95 here!